1. The EU Raw Materials Coalition aims to coordinate Civil Society Organizations in monitoring EU Raw Materials policy and facilitating common advocacy efforts.
2. A coordinator based in Brussels oversees the coalition’s activities and maintains communication among members while representing the coalition’s interests within a hosting organization.
3. Working Groups, created by the Steering Committee, will delve into specific raw materials topics and promote collaboration.
4. The Steering Committee, comprised of 4 to 6 members, shapes the coalition’s strategy and meets monthly to achieve tangible outcomes.
5. Membership seeks representation from diverse organizations across EU Member States and European countries, expanding with approval from existing members.
6. The coalition convenes twice a year for strategy and planning meetings and once annually in person in Brussels to assess their work and devise common strategies.